An IQ test tells you how intelligent you are. An SQ test tells you how stupid you are.
Being stupid is not the opposite of being intelligent. You can have a high IQ and still be quite stupid, which is reflected by a high Stupidity Quotient (SQ).
With an SQ of 100, half the world population is stupider than you. With an SQ of 115, only 15% of the world population is stupider than you, which means you are more stupid than the other 85%.
Here is a simple and free SQ test.
Just answer ten easy questions about yourself, then click the “Test my SQ” button.